Features & Amenities
- One, two and three bedroom options
- 10’ to 14’ ceilings for spacious interiors
- Side-by-side refrigerators in select homes
- Kitchen islands with USB outlets
- Double vanities in master bedrooms
- Wood style flooring throughout common areas
- Full size washers & dryers
- Spacious closets with built-in shelving
- Built-in desks in select homes
- Lavish private yards with select homes
- Outdoor balconies in select homes
- AT&T U-verse fiber TV & Internet included
- Huge courtyard with exotic pool, water cascade, shade cabanas with TVs, grilling & outdoor dining
- Minutes from Spring Greenway trail system
- Modern fitness area with TRX® and high-end workout equipment
- Lounge area for entertaining
- Conference room equipped with audio & video capabilities
- Recreation area that includes billiards
- Covered parking garage
- Wi-Fi throughout lounge and pool courtyard
- Gated entry
- National Green Building Standard™ Bronze Certified building for energy conservation
Northpoint is seeking Bronze Certified project under the Home Innovation’s NGBS Green Certification with Southern Energy Management providing third party Green Verification services. The National Green Building Standard certification goes well beyond saying a building is energy efficient, it provides independent third-party verification that it’s designed and built to achieve high performance in six key areas: Site Design, Resource Efficiency, Water Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, Indoor Environmental Quality, and Building Operation & Maintenance.
Some of Northpoint’s green features include:
- Walkways, street crossing and entrances designed to promote pedestrian activity.
- Minimizing slope and soil disturbance by the use of retaining walls shared utility trenches.
- This high density design is sustainability positive in reducing the footprint of the project.
- Northpoint used advanced framing techniques and engineered prefabricated components in the framing to reduce material waste.
Durability and reduced Maintenance
- Project design included enhanced flashing and moisture control details that provide long term durability of the project.
- Building materials used that require minimal site-applied finishing reducing maintenance.
- Northpoint features third party inspected insulation and air sealing held to stringent guidelines with Grade 1 insulation installed.
- The project installed 95% energy efficient lighting and ceiling fans
- All units include Energy Star appliances that use less energy and save the tenants money.
- Northpoint reduced water consumption by including low flow lavatory faucets, shower heads and water closet.
- The landscaping utilizes drip irrigation and evapotranspiration based controllers providing water savings.
Indoor Environmental Quality:
- Low emission insulation and carpeting throughout the building reducing the amount of toxins in the air
- Northpoint is a nonsmoking campus
Operations & Maintenance:
- The Northpoint team trained building maintenance staff to review the buildings sustainability features as well as provide a project specific Operations and Maintenance Manual.